Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tiny glimpses

I am blessed.
Beyond what I ever dreamed or imagined.
Far beyond what I deserve.


To have someone here on earth who shows me glimpses of His love.
Glimpses deeper than I've ever seen or felt before.



I can be a kid! Me.
Filled with loud laughter and joy.

I can express all my thoughts and feelings, whether they are deep or random to someone who is eager and always ready to listen.


I feel free. Alive. Unafraid.
Able to show my love for Christ boldly and passionately.





And often I come, ashamed. Feeling guilty, anxious, afraid, horrible, and ugly.
But ready to confess the wrong I've done.
I am scared.
I've done something against God and Matt.
Something that hurts them.

But instead of the anger and punishment I so rightly deserve, with my honesty, my words of "I'm sorry," with my repentance, I am covered.

Covered in love. Forgiveness.

Words of "I love you." "I forgive you." "You are so beautiful."
He takes my hand and holds it. Gives me a warm hug.
And lavishes on love that I could never, never deserve.




I am so incredibly thankful.

Thankful that God has blessed me with Matt.







That through his love for me I am able to see tiny glimpses. Reflections. Of His GREAT love and mercy for me.


I can neither imagine or comprehend the depth of God's heart for me. His blood covers all my sins. His strength covers all my weakness perfectly.


He is a generous, compassionate, merciful, gracious Father, Best Friend, and Lover. He is always excited to lavish me in WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY more love and forgiveness than I could ever deserve.




I am thankful for Jesus more than anything.

His beautiful beautiful heart for me.





I can't wait for Him to come again.

For our wedding.


To walk with Him.

Hold His hand.
Dance with Jesus in Eternity.


His love is Amazing.








"Some day, we'll be together.
Some sweet day, we'll be together..."

No comments:

Post a Comment